Sunday 17 July 2016

Anyone out there?

HELLO WORLD!

here are some 4 am musings


Everyone has secrets.This blog is my secret. If not secrets ,they have things,thoughts,emotions,experiences something or the other that no one knows about. you can never hope to know every little detail about someone. these so called secrets are like bursts of different colours or lack of them on their personal canvas..the canvas of life lets call it.the little struggles and tears and emotions that weave life together. these are the things that create life. it is intresting to know that there are all sorts of things that are unknown. some worth knowing and others not.that makes me think i know so little about myself compared to what i know of the world.i know exactly how photosynthesis takes place and how the periodic table is arranged but i know so little about the soul or what it wants or where the mind wanders while dreaming.
That strange feeling you get when you make a wish and feeling dizzy with joy are my favrouite feelings in the world.
At the end i am just a girl looking ahead with hope in my eyes.
                        please feel free to leave a comment. constructive critisism is always appreciated,i plan to post every week from now on . I have a few ideas in my mind so check out this space next week for more!

2 comments:

  1. I love how theirs so many secrets in the world... it makes everything a little more interesting and magical I guess!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete